We specialize in Fundraising and Marketing for Christian Non-profits.
We’ve worked on 9,000 marketing campaigns of various types and sizes. Skills for list targeting and message creation continue to grow. We love that the measureable results reveal what works and what doesn’t. Wooly, weak ideas get kicked out.
Winning methods are recognized.
Beyond the skills and a love of quality comes our commitment to serve enthusiastically. After all: Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. – Apostle Paul, Colossians 3:23-24
This last quote from the Scriptures takes work out of the realm of labor, into the category of worship. That demands enthusiasm. And so we come to our standards for work.
- The message looks and feels right to you. The amount of color, style of copy, and quality of production is in line with who you are and what you are doing.
- Nothing is cheap, tacky, or tawdry.
- We do not beg, flatter, manipulate or demand from your audience. We tell your story with truth and passion and invite participation.
- We study established direct marketing principles to creatively communicate your message to the heart, and mind of your supporters.
- We are in a busy marketplace of ideas, competing for attention. We will not shrink back from the race to promote you. As your representative we run fast, with purpose and skill, earning your trust while carrying your marketing load.
- We will only recommend marketing expenditures suitable for your level of growth and financial condition. We want you to succeed in the long term with manageable risk along the way.
- The type of financial relationship between us changes according to your needs. At times, you may want us to guide you through your entire marketing strategy for a monthly fee. Or, you may prefer to pay an agreed fee per promotion piece with extra production paid for as you go. One type of financial structure does not fit all clients all the time.
- You are the customer, worthy of service. As such, we will try to anticipate your needs, put forth a high level of energy and enthusiasm, give you the best possible value, celebrate with you when you do well and overcome obstacles that get in the way.
- Overall, we hope to enjoy our relationship together, be appropriately compensated and on top of that, receive eternal rewards.
Sincerely, on behalf of all of us here at Milwaukee Direct Marketing,
President, Milwaukee Direct Marketing